A TRUSTED FOUNDATION FOR FIDUCIARY SUPPORT
Supporting the management and administration of trust accounts for Family Offices, Private Trust Companies, Law Firms and Individuals serving as trustee.
Fiduciary Risk Systems was founded to support best practices in fiduciary policy, procedures and processes all trustees must follow. FRS’ proprietary system provides a turn-key solution to compile data, document decisions and produce statements. Our secure digital platform is accompanied by a U.S. based, experienced customer service team.
FOR OVER A DECADE WE HAVE PROVIDED TRUSTEES WITH A RELIABLE. BEST IN CLASS. FULLY SECURE FIDUCIARY SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE THAT ASSURES COMPLIANT DOCUMENTATION & DIGITAL RECORD KEEPING.
Whether you are an experienced fiduciary or new to the role, FRS service capabilities will help reduce liability, streamline processes and procedures and assure compliance in ways the largest financial institutions in the U.S. do. We are here to help when trustees find themselves handling significant asset levels or dealing with complexities like asset concentrations, closely held business interests and other unique assets.
THE ROLE OF A FIDUCIARY IS A SIGNIFICANT
Whether they realize it or not, Family Offices, Private Trust Companies, Professional Advisory Firms and even individuals who act as trustee are tasked with creating, maintaining and staffing a host of management functions. It’s easy to understand why so many trustees may become overly reliant on legal and tax advisors for basic guidance and reporting. In addition to being incredibly time consuming, this approach incurs greater costs and increases risk for misunderstandings and even potential litigation.
THE FIDUCIARY RISK SYSTEMS DIGITAL PLATFORM
PROVIDES CLIENTS WITH:
- Documenting Discretionary & Non-discretionary Acts Of A Trustee
- Retaining Digitalized Records
- Providing A Compliant Platform To Mitigate Administration Risk & Potential For Litigation & Liability
- Tracking Investment Valuations, Performance Monitoring & Asset Aggregation
- Supporting Court Accountings
- Generating Monthly, Quarterly And/or Annual Required Beneficiary Statements
- Assisting With Oversight And Administration Of Unique Assets
- Reporting Trust Asset Tax Information
THE BENEFITS OF FIDUCIARY RISK SYSTEMS
- Cost Effective, Structured Tool Kit For Trustees
- Dedicated Customer Service Team With Extensive Fiduciary Risk Management Experience
- SOC1 & SOC2 Certified Cybersecurity Assurance
- Regulatory Compliance Support